“SaveSmart” will support improvement of housing energy performance level in Estonia and Pskov regions through introducing new technologies and solutions in order to encourage public sector to adopt a more environment-friendly level of behaviour.
Project will work on increasing awareness of public sector authorities, specialists and general public in Estonia and Pskov region about most innovative energy saving possibilities and energy-efficient housing.
Standard energy saving solutions and recommendations for renovation of different types of public houses will be worked out.
- Increased awareness of public sector authorities, specialists and general public about most innovative energy saving possibilities and energy-efficient housing.
- Increased capacity of ca 50 public sector specialists on planning and implementing energy-efficient reconstruction and managing of public houses.
- Standard energy saving recommendations for different types of public houses are worked out and disseminated to national, regional and local authorities
in Estonia and Pskov region. It includes also detailed presentation and introduction of one set of technical documentation prepared for reconstruction of
multifunctional public building as nearly-zero-energy building in Võru using the latest innovative technology, incl. smart-house technology
- Two public houses as practical showcases in Estonia and two in Pskov region undergo energy- efficient measures targeted to achieve the standards close
to nearly-zero-energy buildings and reduced costs. The recommendations for administrators and end users of pilot objects are composed based on the
analysis of data gathered during testing period.
- Tartu Regional Energy Agency (Estonia)
- Võru City Government (Estonia)
- Rõuge Municipality Government (Estonia)
- Administration of Ostrov district (Russia)
- Administration of Porhov district (Russia)
- Setomaa Municipality Government (Estonia)
- State Committee of Pskov region for construction and housing and communal services (Russia)
- State Committee of Pskov region for Tariffs and Energy (Russia)
- The Association of Estonian Cities and Rural Municipalities (Estonia)
- Rakvere City Government (Estonia)
Project home page: https://www.estoniarussia.eu/
Contact person in TREA: Martin Kikas (firstname.lastname@example.org, +372 52 45225), Neeme Kärbo (email@example.com,+372 50 78835)
Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 aims to foster cross-border cooperation across the borders between the Republic of Estonia and the Russian Federation to promote socio-economic development in the regions on the both sides of the common borders. The Programme web-site is www.estoniarussia.eu
This web site reflects the views of the author. The managing authority of the programme is not liable for how this information may be used.