Project activities: SECURECHAIN promotes sustainable bio-energy solutions by offering a comprehensive Innovation Mentoring Package to small and medium enterprises (SME). The companies receive receive specific technical-logistical knowhow and training to support the implementation of the Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SSCM). The package comprise the following five components.
1. Innovation Vouchers
2. Technical support
3. Life Cycle Assessments (LCA)
4. Financial mentoring
5. Sustainability certification
The project offered small and medium-sized enterprises operating on the South Estonian biofuels market an opportunity to apply for innovation vouchers that contribute to the deployment and/or production of sustainable solid biofuels.
- IIWH Internationales Institut für Wald und Holz NRW e.V. (Germany)
- BTG Biomass Technology Group BV (Netherlands)
- UPC Polytechnical University of Catalonia (Spain)
- ESS Energikontor Sydost (Sweden)
- TREA Tartu Regional Energy Agency (Estonia)
- BOKU Universität für Bodenkultur, Institut für Abfallwirtschaft (Austria)
- CLUBE Cluster of Bioenergy & Environment of Western Macedonia (Greece)
- DIN CERTCO Gesellschaft für Konformitätsbewertung mbH (Germany)
- CBI Climate Bonds Initiative (UK)
- CERTH Centre for Research and Technology Hellas, Chemical Process and Energy Resources Institute (Greece)
- CTFC Forest Technology Centre of Catalonia (Spain)
Project web page: http://www.securechain.eu/
Contact pesrons in TREA: Neeme Kärbo (firstname.lastname@example.org, +372 507 8835), Martin Kikas (email@example.com, +372 524 5225)
The sole responsibility for the content of this web page lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union. Neither the EASME nor the European Commission are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.